This is for people who are 30-60 days into their macro tracking journey.
It is recommended that you purchase the "Beginner Macro Video Package" and consistently track your Macros for 30-60 days before purchasing the Intermediate Macro Video Package.
By now you realize just how amazing our program is, and you want more! In our Intermediate video we start to dive deeper into some trickier nutrition concepts and tackle those common day-to-day struggles.Things like:
- I accidentally ate 2 extra cookies & screwed up my day. What do I do?
- How do I avoid being THAT guy at my cousin's wedding weighing my food?
- I work 12 hours straight and can't eat on the job. Help!
- What should I eat before and after I work out to make serious gains?
- My friends say I'm eating too much sugar, what should I do? (slap them & then send them here)
At this point you've either made some solid progress in your flexible eating journey or you haven't. Either way, before moving forward, it's important that you master the basics. We'll teach you how to overcome common obstacles with strategies we use every day. You'll become even more consistent and as Jason likes to say, "dial it in."
The "Intermediate Macro Video Package" includes:
- The Intermediate Macro Video
- Macro Balancing and Eyeballing Cheatsheet
Remember this isn't a diet... it is a lifestyle so you will want to sharpen your skills along the way and this purchase will help you do just that!
Once you complete the checkout process, you will be redirected to a Thank You page.
There you will see a link that says "Go to Downloads".
Click the link to access the PDF.
That PDF contains all the links to the information you will need for your journey.